We strive to make your visit as easy as possible. Just a few rules we would like to ask everyone to adhere to:
- Ontario Play & Cafe is not a Day Care - Parents/Guardians are fully and solely responsible for supervising their kids at all times.
- No child is allowed in or out without an adult age 18 or older.
- Use common sense - If your child is sick, please stay home.
- The use of Ontario Play & Cafe facility is at your own risk. You will have to sign a waiver at check-in.
- Please keep an eye on your belongings. Ontario Play & Cafe is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged personal property brought into the premises. For your safety and security, the facility is under permanent video surveillance.
- For food and allergy safety, it is not allowed to bring and consume outside food in the facility (exception: baby food/formula).
- Please do not smoke, use any tobacco products or consume alcoholic beverages on premise.
- For safety reasons, kids should wear sneakers at all times. You can check winter boots, flip-flops, etc. in the coat area located behind check-in.
- For winter months: Please bring a second pair of clean sneakers if necessary and help us to keep our facility safe and clean.
- Please leave your pets at home.
- For all other not listed topics, common sense is appreciated.